La Crosse Sign Group is a specialty sign manufacturing company is looking for a dedicated Receptionist to handle client-facing duties as well as general office management tasks. When our clients walk into our office, we want them to find a friendly, smiling face and a helping hand. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
You must have an outgoing personality with the ability to stay focused and avoid distraction in what is sometimes a chaotic environment. You must also have great communication skills to handle incoming phone calls and effective communication between our crews and clients.
If you are looking for a challenge and think you would be a good fit for our team, we encourage you to apply. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment for a growing organization!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greets people entering the business.
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Provide administrative support to our team and our clients
- Assist with event planning and coordination
- Processing timecards and submit to Accounting Department.
- Management of office supplies and office equipment.
- Run reports for scheduling meetings and job clean up.
- Distribute monthly truck mileage logs.
- Write service orders.
- Save and organize job completion photos using filing standards.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- 1-2 Years in a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant Role preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills a must
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle tasks efficiently
- Typing speed of at least 40 WPM preferred
This a full-time position is 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
- High school (Required)